*Check Out "This World Of Selah Sue" on Facebook!!!!!!!!*

piątek, 20 marca 2015

CD "REASON"...



I heartily recommend music store DVDMAX.PL 
We can find in their offer the new Selah Sue CD album "Reason".
(And not only!)
I address this information especially for people from abroad - there is the possibilty to shipping outside the Poland!
All Selah's CD from my collection I got from this store!


Polecam serdecznie sklep muzyczny DVDMAX.PL
W ofercie sprzedaży znajdziemy już najnowszą płytkę Selah - "Reason".
(I nie tylko!)
Tę informację kieruję szczególnie do osób z zagranicy, istnieje bowiem możliwość wysyłki poza granice Polski :)
Wszystkie płyty Selah Sue z mojej kolekcji zakupiłam własnie u nich!


DvDMax.pl are also available on the website: ALLEGRO

DvDMaX.pl są dostępni także na portalu: ALLEGRO

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz